To be the most successful and respected industrial engineering tutorials' site in the middle east.
Provide industrial engineering students with easy, understandable and clear tutorials free of charge and accessible to all arabic speaking community anywhere.
IE-Tutorials.com is on a mission. We're a not-for-profit with the goal of changing education for the better by providing a free world-class industrial engineering tutorials for all anyone anywhere. All of the site's resources are available to anyone. It doesn't matter if you are a student, teacher, home-schooler, principal or adult returning to the classroom after 20 years. IE-Tutorials.com's materials and resources are available to you completely free of charge.
It is our goal to help you reach your full academic potential. Tutoring Services offers FREE academic support for undergraduates. However, If you need more help in any subject, take advantage of Peer Tutoring. Peer Tutoring is NOT FREE. For more information please contact us.
Advantages of Tutoring
You will be able to ask the questions you did not ask in class.You will gain a better understanding of the material from tutors who have mastered the coursework.You will be able to test your knowledge with a tutor that knows the material well.You will be better prepared to participate in class.You will be better prepared for exams, assignments, projects, and presentations.
What to expect
- Engage students in a discussion about what they know about a particular subject.
- Help students determine what they don't know about a particular subject area; allowing them to find answers among their academic materials (textbook, notes, etc.).
- Ask students questions to help transfer knowledge into long-term memory.
- Create opportunities for students to practice what they are learning by providing mini-quizzes or creating/accessing practice problems or drills.
- Review notes, homework assignments, projects, quizzes, tests and exams, etc. to identify strengths and weaknesses.
Tutors will not:
- Complete a homework assignment, project, quiz, test, exam, etc.
- Tutoring does not take the place of class attendance.
- Attend class in place of a student.Engage in any form of academic dishonesty.
- Guarantee an "A."